Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us.
A. Clean the outer guides a few times a year to keep the grease from getting to dirty. Then brush a light coat of white lithium grease into the curled part of the guide. There is no contact in the middle of the guide where the screws are so no need to grease that area.
A. Yes we do. Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm and weekends by appointment.
A. Yes, we do. However repairs need to scheduled ahead of time and will be worked in depending on our production schedule. (Labor Rate is $90.00 per hour)
A. Occasionally we may have a trade-in, but it is best to look in our classified section.
A. The answer is yes. However, we ask that they either stay in the vehicle or on a leash. We understand you love Sparky but he may not like us.
A. No. We ask that you wait in the waiting area for safety/insurance reasons.
A. No, The nearest lodging is in Chehalis which is 20 minutes to the North.
A. (Download PDF):
- Pump the camper top up to its full extended height. Put pins in three of the four pistons leaving the pin out of
piston having the “O” ring changed.
- Place a 2” x 2” brace in the corner where the piston having the “O” ring replaced is located; this will support the top
when the piston is removed.
- Lower the top slowly onto the pins and the brace.\
- Take the cap bolt out of the top of the piston you are working on. (#10)
- Remove the Cylinder Cap from the top of the cylinder, but do not remove it from the Piston. (#4)
- Push the piston down to remove all fluid. (#3)
- Lift the piston up, slightly to the side, and then out.
- Remove the “O” ring and replace a new “O” ring. (#9)
- Replace the piston and pump the camper up until the piston is up against the piston bracket. (#3 @ #1)
- Replace the Cap Bolt and the Cylinder Cap. (#10 @ #4)
- Pump the top up to the full extended position and remove the Brace.
- You’re done! You did it! That wasn’t so hard, was it?
A. No, We prefer the customer picks the camper up at our factory so it’s installed correctly and a complete tour of the camper is performed.